Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Driving Driving DRIVING!!!

So I'm sitting here getting ready to head to bed and I'm thinking of all the places that I've been in the last month since the hubby left.....I drove from Boston to Erie, Pa. Then from Erie I drove to East Tawas, Michigan. From East Tawas back to Erie. Stayed put for a couple of weeks and then off to Wisconsin I went with a stop right outside of Chicago for a day. I've done all of this traveling, by car, with a toddler and Kindergarten age child...oh yeah and you can't forget the dog, Ruger, either!

I guess it's no wonder that I cringe at the thought of having to get in the car to drive even 5 minutes down the street, however it's been a wonderful trip so far. The kids have been able to see a LOT of family and have had a blast being around their family. They've been SPOILED rotten by the grandparents, Aunts and Uncles.

So looking back on all the driving I've done, it's just a small price to pay to see my children smile as they get to spend time with their loved ones!

In a little over a week and a half I will be making the long trip back to Erie and then from there back to Boston....Lord Help me! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment